How To Play This Game of Tag:
Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
3. Snuggling with my honey and our babies.
1. That I will never be enough.
2. That my husband will get bored with me.
3. That I'll die in a car crash...it's not being dead that scares me, it's the pain of dying and of leaving my family without a wife and mother and sister.
1. To write a hymn that the Church publishes and bless other people with my feeble talents.
2. To become a real runner again.
3. To write books---I've got several in my head.
1. Reading--I totally read 'The Host' by Stephenie Meyer yesterday. All of it. My poor, poor family. And I get 'Breaking Dawn' tomorrow... Yaay, Shawna!
2. My husband. Does that count? I just love him so much. I'm always trying to think of ways to be better to him. He is so good to me. (See #1 above. He was happy for my day break and not even mad at all yesterday.)
3. Homeschooling. Unfortunately for my son, this obsession is sporadic. But it's in full swing right now and we're excited for our best year, yet.
Bonus: Clearing Clutter. I just read a book my sister recommended called 'Clear Your Clutter With Feng Shui' by Karen Kingston and I feel so liberated every time another bag goes to GoodWill!
3 Facts about myself:
1. It totally bugs me when the edge of the toilet paper is jagged instead of straight along the perforated line.
2. I thought Labor Day was what it was called the day someone was born until I was like 9.
You know, your mom goes into labor and there you are! I was born on Labor Day. It made sense to me.
3. I've got all the mission letters between my husband and I in clear sheets in binders in chronological order, as well as the letters from just before and just after his mission before we got married. =) It's the only organized part of my house right now.
I tag: Shawna, Lori, Paisley Teardrops, Sarah, and Urban Tangerine.
How I became an entrepreneur at 66 | Paul Tasner
10 hours ago