Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Junior Mint

I can hardly believe Junior Mint will be 8 on Monday. He starts scouts tomorrow. I'll post pictures of that for sure. But til then, here are some of my favorite shots of Junior Mint from this summer.

Independence Day

Ice cream tradition at the Jersey Shore. Yum.

Soooo happy! And freezing cold from boogie boarding.

An Album Cover shot. He makes me take this kind of picture all the time. He's planning on being a professional musician (and hockey player, basketball player, football player and movie director) and he likes to be ready with his album cover shots. He gets very 'emo' in the covers sometimes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!

We Are A Happy Family said...

Happy B-DAy Tommy! I love seeing how much you have grown. Hope you have a wonderful time being 8.